Strategic Mortgage Brokering
We’ll Identify the Right Lender to Meet Your Financial Needs
With so many loan products on the market being offered by so many different lenders, it’s no surprise you’re feeling overwhelmed. And, with interest rates set to change at some point soon, you don’t want to be locked into a mortgage you can’t afford.
ClearPath Financial have access to a full range of mortgage products and relationships with 40 lenders, so are best placed to find the perfect mortgage for you. Our strategic approach to mortgage brokering means we may be able to find the perfect loan for you that enhances your investment strategy.
We Find the Perfect Mortgage for You
There are, quite literally, thousands of home loan products on the market. It can be hard to work out what’s the best product for your needs when you don’t have an expert guiding you.
ClearPath Financial undertake a detailed fact-finding session with you to unearth your financial position, goals, and priorities. Before recommending products, we’ll understand your lifestyle and property goals and marry this up with a comprehensive investment strategy that considers:
- your budget
- interest only v. principle and interest loans
- fixed v. variable interest rates
- deposit v. LMI
- duration of the loan
- special lenders criteria (employment probation periods, minimum deposits)
Our Strategic Mortgage Brokering Process
Before we design any strategy – we get to know you, the real you.
- We start with a fact-finding session to learn who you are, your budget, fears, financial priorities, goals, spending habits, timelines, and your current financial position.
- We provide a basic plan. We identify your opportunities to strategically improve your financial situation with a mortgage product.
- We design your mortgage strategy and negotiate with suitable lenders. We put your loan paperwork together and do all the legwork to get your mortgage in place.
- We work closely with you as your financial coach as you progress your strategy. We review your mortgage strategy at the finish line to make sure it’s set up correctly, and continue to check in every 3 – 6 months to ensure it’s still meeting your needs. We’ll recommend refinancing should a more suitable product enter the market in future.
Our Customer-First Focus
We’re not here to charge you at every stage. That’s why the first two steps are obligation free. It’s our opportunity to learn who you are, what drives you, and what you want to achieve. And, it’s your opportunity to learn more about your mortgage options and what we may be able to do to help you achieve them.
We’d love to meet you. You can find us on Adelaide Street, Brisbane city.
Call ClearPath Financial to book your obligation-free appointment.