I’m In Trouble and I Need Help!
We’ll Rescue You from Financial Hardship and Get You Back on Track
Don’t let your current financial situation hold you back from financial growth. ClearPath Financial are fully qualified, certified, and registered financial service providers with a wealth of knowledge and experiences in debt recovery, debt management, and financial and property investment strategy.
We’ll reduce your debt and design a strategy that eliminates your financial stresses and prepares you for an effective property investment strategy.
Reduce Your Debt and Prepare Yourself for Financial Growth
There are many scenarios that may influence your decline into financial hardship, like:
- you have overcommitted financially and can no longer afford your current lifestyle (credit card debts, tax debt, high mortgage repayments)
- you have experienced a life-changing event, like the death of a loved one or medical condition, that’s preventing you from work or maintaining your lifestyle costs moving forward
- you’re heading towards retirement but your superannuation is low and your living expenses are high.
We’ll work closely with you to identify and explore your sources of financial stress, and we’ll tailor a debt reduction and management strategy to get you back on track.
How to Improve Your Financial Situation in 4 Steps
Before we design any strategy – we get to know you, the real you.
- We start with a fact-finding session to learn who you are, your fears, your priorities, your goals, your spending habits, and your current financial position.
- We provide a basic plan. We identify your opportunities to improve your current financial position; whether that’s through debt reduction and management, refinancing existing mortgages, reviewing insurances and super, or finding you extra income and equity to get your finances back on track and ready to explore an investment strategy.
- We introduce you to your options and design a clear and realistic debt reduction and investment strategy. We consider your age, goals, priorities, fears, lifestyle, budget, and timelines when recommending suitable services. Then, we identify and match you with the right investment property and mortgage for your goals and commitments – and we do all the legwork to put it in place.
- We work closely with you as your financial coach as you progress your strategy. We review your strategy at the finish line, and continue to check in every 3 – 6 months to make sure your debt reduction plan is set up correctly and that you’re sticking with your new financial strategy.
Our Customer-First Focus
We’re not here to charge you at every stage. That’s why the first two steps are obligation free. It’s our opportunity to learn who you are, what drives you, and what you want to achieve. And, it’s your opportunity to learn more about your financial options and what may be able to do to help get you back on track.
We’d love to meet you. You can find us on Adelaide Street, Brisbane city.
Call ClearPath Financial to book your obligation-free appointment.